All-Inclusive Luxurious & Inspiring 5* Winter Weekend Getaway.
A Perfect Blend of Relaxation & Stimulation!
4 – 6 July 2014
At Abalone House Boutique Guesthouse & Spa
Come and join Artist and Author Karen Longden-Sarron on this Unique Creativity Workshop and Awaken the Creative Genius Within to Recreate Your World!
Pamper yourself with excellent food and indulgent spa treatments while also igniting your creativity as a means to shape your future by learning how to transform your life on this creativity workshop.
This Unique and Inspiring event will take place in the quaint seaside village of Paternoster on the Cape West Coast at the Opulent five-star Abalone House Boutique Guesthouse, renowned for its effortless blends of old world elegance with eclectic decadence and now the new home to another famous Reuben’s Restaurant and Healing Earth Spa.
Abalone House is a stylish Boutique guesthouse on the West Coast offering sophistication, glamour and style in the charming, historic fisherman’s village of Paternoster. Antiques, art, orchids and vistas of pristine white beaches and the ocean set the scene. Bold colours and decadent touches decorate bedrooms designed around an idyllic, tranquil courtyard with lap pool, some with sea views and private relaxation spaces. Be cocooned in air-conditioned comfort with the luxury of flat screen TV, iPod docking station, CD and DVD player, espresso machine, mini-bar and laptop safe. Enjoy sumptuous breakfasts and lunches, as well as High Tea on the day of arrival. Feast at the famous Reuben’s Restaurant now in the Hotel. Indulge yourself with a Spa treatment in the Healing Earth Spa or sip a single malt or bubbly in front of a crackling fire in the Africa Bar. Only 1½ hours from Cape Town.
Ignite your imagination and learn to transform your life using the magic of Creativity! This unique workshop is based on the guidelines of the author’s soon-to-be published book, ‘The Wizard In My Heart” – a journey of self-discovery with a difference – an inspired journey offering a triad of results using creativity to transform your life as follows:
- Life-changing modifications through a process known as “Heartscaping”
- Discover the Path to your Soul and your Life’s Purpose
- Learn how to live and work from the Heart in Creative Self-expression
The Creativity Workshop will help participants to unleash and develop their Creative Potential in a Nurturing, Non-competitive and Inspiring environment at a Beautiful Location. Participants will Learn How To:
- Awaken their Creative Genius Within to Recreate their World
- Explore Creativity as an Enlightening New way of life for a Happy & Healthy Mind, Body & Spirit
- Stimulate Creativity in Problem Solving, Innovative Thinking, New Perceptions and heightened Imagination
- How to Overcome Creative Blocks and Express their Unique Personal Style, Ideas and Talents
This Creativity Workshop offers an opportunity to get in touch with yourself in Exciting and Unexpected ways, so come and enrich your soul and meet like-minded and inspiring people – who knows, they could become lifelong friends.
Abalone Boutique Guesthouse & Spa reflects an elegant opulence, with French-style doors and richly hued Persian rugs adorning stone floors and boasts ten luxury ground and first-floor suites, built around a tranquil sheltered garden courtyard.The signature Tretchikoff wall prints make a playfully eccentric style statement amid a flurry of jewel coloured fabrics, furnishings and African ornaments. All Suites are equipped with:
- Air Conditioning
- Extra length King sized or twin beds with white cotton linen.
- En-suite bathrooms with bath, shower, under tile heating and heated towel rails.
- A fully stocked bar fridge and top of the range Italian coffee machine.
- Flat screen TV, iPod docking station, CD and DVD player make lazing in the privacy of your suite a pleasure.
- Built-in electronic safes.
All meals will be completely catered for during your Creativity Retreat, including Breakfast, a tasty light Lunch, Morning and Afternoon Tea/Coffee and a delicious 2-course Dinner. Non-participating partners are welcome to join you for meals at the Reuben’s Restaurant in the evenings as well as the lunches on Saturday and Sunday, including the picnic lunch on the beach, but these are for his/her own account.
Any other refreshments or alcoholic beverages and speciality Teas or Coffees are for your account.
If you have a partner who would like to accompany you on the getaway and share your Suite but not participate in the workshop, he or she is welcome to do so at a cost of only R350 per night, including breakfast. All other meals and refreshments are for their account, although they are welcome to join you in the meals with the participants.
- 2 Night’s Accommodation in a luxurious Suite or small groups could also opt to select a 2 or 3 bedroomed cottage nearby.
- 2 Full English & Continental Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches (one being an exclusive Beach Picnic – weather permitting)
- 2 x 2-Course Dinners at the famous Reuben’s Restaurant (Now situated in the Hotel)
- 2 Spa Treatments at the Healing Earth Spa (Choice of Back & Neck Massage /Facial/ Pedicure or Manicure)
- Morning & Afternoon Tea/Coffee
- Welcome Drink
- Workshop Instruction & Guidance from Karen
- Artistic Materials & Notes (You will be requested however to bring along a few photocopies of photos of yourself)
Additional Activities Included
- Participants in this Retreat shall also get to enjoy the following activities offered on this getaway:
- Inspiring Presentation during Welcome Drink on Workshop Opening
- 1 Picnic Lunch on the Beach (Weather permitting)
- High Tea on Day of Arrival
What’s Not Included
- Transport to/from the venue
- Mini Bar in Rooms
- Refreshments & Alcoholic Beverages other than 1 morning and 1 afternoon tea/coffee per day
- Speciality Teas or Coffees
ALL IN A LIGHT-HEARTED, NON-COMPETITIVE AND JOYFUL ATMOSPHERE!
Take Advantage of this Exclusive WINTER PACKAGE Offer All-inclusive Package Deal Price of R3,690 per participant (Sharing or Single) Supplement for Non-participating partners sharing is R350 per night, including breakfast, but all other meals and refreshments are for his/her account.
The rooms are issued on a first-come-first-served-basis.
Limited Spaces. Booking is Essential.
Last Winter Karen held a Workshop with fellow Artist Line’ Ryan du Preez in Riebeek Kasteel which was great. The people that met on that event have become the best of friends!
Come and join in the fun this winter in another great hideaway and get inspired!
Paternoster is 160 km from Cape Town, approximately a 1-hour 45 minute drive. Directions will be sent to you on registration confirmation.
We require a 50% deposit (R200 of which is non-refundable) to secure your place, due on confirmation of your booking. The balance is due 7 days prior to the event at the latest. (You may of course pay in full on confirmation.)
Rooms are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Book early to avoid disappointment! You can book your place now by downloading the Registration Form here Paternoster Creativity Workshop Registration Form and emailing it back. Once we have received your registration form we shall return a confirmation email with our banking details, directions with maps, scheduled itinerary and recommendations of what to bring. See the Cancellation Policy HERE
We Look Forward to meeting You There!